Friday, November 15, 2013

November Synchroblog: My Studio

The Artists Synchroblog is a group of bloggers who post on the same topic on odd months and on even months we take on a Pinterest Challenge where we each take inspiration from a Pinterest picture, creating something (art, a meal, a DIY project, etc) and then posting about it. You can read more about the Artists Synchroblog here

This month's topic:  Studio/Home Tour



Ha. It's not really a "studio", it's actually a corner in a bedroom.  The desk was my grandmother's and I really like using something of hers.  She was a fan of well made jewelry and I hope my designs would be something she liked.

15670

I placed a piece of plywood on top of the desk to protect the surface a bit and to provide a place to clamp my bench pin and flax shaft hanger.  I am considering adding height by making a frame of 1x6's and a smaller piece of plywood on top of that. Doing so would allow me to put my bench pin directly in front of me, but I don't think it would let me use my saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment