Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Narrow Stacking Rings - Again

Well, I finally got some of the Narrow Stacking Rings photographed and listed.  I learned my lesson.  Of course, I couldn't simply make the rings, I had to hammer some, oxidize some, and leave some alone.  I love the look of the Freshwater Pearl ring, with its hammered and oxidized band.  I really love the photo with the black rocks.  What do you think?  By the way, Pearl is the birthstone for June.


Here is a shot showing all of the new rings.  They have not all been listed yet, but I am getting favorited on Etsy.  I love this picture.  The colors are so pretty.



I started my class on Saturday.  This will be fun!  I am planning on making a ring and a pair of earrings, both from the new stones that came in.  I am going to use the Amethyst for the ring, probably with some silver balls on the bezel, and a pair of the Tiger Eye for the earrings.  I have been using premade bezels so I am looking forward to learning to make them.  I am hoping to improve my soldering skills and learn to properly finish and polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment